Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Thursday - Crafty Finishes

The sun finally came out! I've been trying to get out and do some short leisurely walks each day. I'm still getting out of breath. The last couple days haven't been so bad, but today my head was all stuffed up again and I felt dizzy. I ended up cutting short errands and going home. Even walking around the house I'm getting dizzy so not getting much done. We're supposed to be going away this weekend and we were hoping to walk a lot. I think we'll just have to take it a bit easier.

I have actually been working on some crafts this week. I had bought some cotton yarn to take with me to daughters. I thought I could work on it at night and knit some dish cloths. That did not happen. I didn't want to stick it back in the stash so I've been knitting those in the evening. Got a couple done (I get easily distracted).

I got my April pages done! I am actually sticking with this project :)



I've also done 11 pages of my The 100 Days of All About Me book. This was one of my 100 Day projects and I'm playing catch-up.

Today I wanted to make the birthday card for my sister as I need to get it in the post. Unfortunately crafty inspiration wasn't happening. It's missing something and I'm not sure what. I probably should have layered the paper better but it's too late now.


I'm doing quite well with the list I made at the beginning of the week. It was short so quite manageable. I think that's the best way to go. I hope everyone is having a good week so far!

5 comments:

  1. That's too bad about the dizziness,hope it gets better soon. Love your craft pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the dizziness goes away. Your photos are always amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes time to recover so be kind to yourself and go with the flow. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the dizziness disappears soon and you feel better. Well done on getting your April pages done despite not feeling so good. I am a great fan of knitted/crochet wash cloths and dish cloths.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the dizziness goes away! Until it does, please take it easy. The scrapbook pages look lovely and I am sure your sister will like her birthday card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.