Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

More Birds at the Feeder

I'm so glad I ended up getting the bird feeders. They have brought some much needed colour and the birds are so fun to watch. Just when I think I've seen all the different kinds of birds that are attracted I am surprised with another. I don't know much about birds. I'm going to have to either borrow a book or more than likely google what kinds of birds I'm seeing.

These two showed up yesterday


This one showed up at the feeder in front


As well as the Cardinal showing up again. I only know what this one is called as it is so bright and cheery I asked hubby and he actually knew!


The cheeky squirrel turned up again. I'm never sure whether to chase him away or take lots of photos of how goofy it is trying to get to the food!


Hope everyone is having a good week! 

5 comments:

  1. All those photos are so nice! I love feeding the birds, I don't know all of them either, but I enjoy them. We have moved our suet feeder farther and farther on a hanger and those little "tree rats" as my husband calls them - stretch and stretch to reach it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I never thought the squirrels would be able to reach the feeders, but they are quite inventive. It's funny to watch. I've never sure if I should chase them or photograph them.

      Delete
  2. We have had to buy a bird book so that we can identify what is in the garden, even then I still get it wrong. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of them look so similar. I'm going to try to identify but I reckon I'll get it wrong too lol

      Delete
  3. You photos are great, what camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.