Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Back in Michigan and Catching up!

It's time to play catch-up! I landed late on Sunday night (almost Monday morning lol), hopped in to bed and got up early to make Sausage Rolls for hubby's Thanksgiving thing at work. I had to drop them off too. Unpacked, cleaned and that was Monday gone! I'm behind on reading comments and blogs. I was concentrating on spending time with daughter. We had a lot of fun!

Sunday was an ultra-busy day. We took Shasta for a walk along the Mississippi River so I could take photos, then we bundled up and went to a husky huddle (so much fun!), Minnehaha Falls, Ikea and finally The Mall of America before daughter dropped me off at the airport. Phew! I was glad to sit down.

Got a few photos to share. This first one is of Shasta - I took lots of photos of her as she is just so cute. This is one of the outtakes of our holiday photo shoot. Daughter signed up to exchange Christmas Cards on her Minnesota Husky group so we wanted some pictures of Shasta in a Christmas theme.


She was not amused. She isn't smiling in any of them. Not surprisingly she kept wanting to eat the dog biscuits!

The husky huddle was so much fun. I love taking photos at those things. The dogs are really expressive and have such personalities. I know that some people are afraid of them, but they were all so sweet. Yes, they bark and (some) howl and they groan and growl at one another, but they all played and ran so nicely and were really well behaved. Here are just a few of the (many) photos I took.





It will be Thanksgiving on Thursday over here in America. It's one of the few American only holidays that I participate in. I will be going over to MIL's with husband and oldest son. My middle son has to work and daughter will be in Minnesota (sniff sniff).

I have to work on Christmas gifts this week too. I have albums/calendars/cards to start and finish! Yikes!

3 comments:

  1. Love the Christmas card, glad you had such a good trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Glad you enjoyed your visit with daughter and Shasta. Hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home.
    Love that Christmas card. Shasta really is a cutie.
    Hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.