Pages

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Sisters and Mum

I don't get to see my sisters to often. They both live here in Ipswich and I'm on the other side of the pond but when I do come over we go out together. Yesterday we went to Clacton. It was actually a beautiful day. I got my feet a little burned even though I wore sunscreen. We had a lovely day out and a meal to finish. I really enjoy spending time with them. I only wish I got to visit more often. I'm so thankful we all get along and enjoy spending time together. It's always fun to catch up.


7 comments:

  1. So glad you are enjoying your visit Sharon-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you stayed dry somewhere this afternoon, more like November than August

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to spend a day out with your sisters. I do hope they come over the big pond and visit you one of these days.

    Nothing quite like fish and chips with malt vinegar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear that you were able to get together with your sisters. Hope you are having a lovely visit home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a great time and are enjoying some English treats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so nice to spend time with your sisters at your home base! Fish and Chips is one of my favorites. Enjoy every moment! x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.